The SKORPION Trapped Key System has been developed to provide extremely robust mechanical coded key safeguarding and interlocking for hazardous machinery.
The system works on the principle of releasing factory coded mechanical keys in a predetermined sequence to ensure machine power is isolated before any access can be gained to hazardous or dangerous machinery.
After the machine control has been isolated (first key turned in the system) the key from the isolator can then be used to release other trapped keys to enable access to the guarded areas.
After release of the first key (power isolation) safeguarding can be achieved without the need for electrical wiring, this makes the system ideal for use in harsh environments. When used in conjunction with interlock sensing they can be used to achieve up to PLe/Cat4 to ISO13849-1.
A trapped-key guarding system relies upon the transfer of keys between a power isolation switch (or control switch) and a locking mechanism fixed on a guard.
The essential feature of the system is that a removable key is trapped either in the guard lock, or in the power isolation switch. The lock on the guard is arranged so that the key can be released only when the guard has been closed and locked. This allows transfer of the key from the guard to the power isolation switch.
Closing the switch traps the key, so that it cannot be removed while the switch is in the ON position. If there is more than one source of power, and therefore more than one circuit breaking element to be actuated, then a key-exchange box is necessary, to which all keys have to be transferred and locked in before the access key, which is of a different coding, can be released for transfer to the guard lock.
Where there is more than one guard, the exchange box will accommodate an equivalent number of access keys.
Where a number of operations have to be carried out in a pre-determined definite sequence, then the transferable key is locked in and exchanged for a different one at each stage.
● No reduction of integrity due to the distance between movable guard and control system.
● High mechanical integrity, robust fixings and holdings suitable for all types of guards.
木村纱织集锦木村纱织集锦,浅井头安置房浅井头安置房● Eliminates the need for electrical wiring to each movable guard.
● Fully Stainless Steel 316 version is suitable when the movable guard is placed in harsh or hostile environments.
● Suitable for CIP and SIP cleaning processes and can be high pressure hosed with detergents at high temperatures.
● Can be used where the movable guard requires to be removed completely.
● All keys are coded in the factory and it is virtually impossible to override the system.
● A trapped key system provides a quick yet safe and reliable access to machinery.
● Use of a trapped key system can also prevent shortcuts and enforce a logical set of procedures that need to be satisfied.
● Until the isolator key is returned to its original position within the lock, there is no way to enable the machinery to be re-started.
KEY EXCHANGE STAINLESS STEEL 316 ORDERING:
BOLT INTERLOCKS (not suitable for guard access) STAINLESS STEEL 316 ORDERING:
HANDLE INTERLOCKS (Single Key) STAINLESS STEEL 316 ORDERING:
HANDLE INTERLOCKS (Dual Key) STAINLESS STEEL 316 ORDERING:
TONGUE INTERLOCKS (Single Key) STAINLESS STEEL 316 ORDERING:
TONGUE INTERLOCKS (Dual Key) STAINLESS STEEL 316 ORDERING:
INTERLOCKING WITH CONTROL ISOLATION STAINLESS STEEL 316 ORDERING:
上 海：侯女士 13501877260
苏 州：王女士 13621739924
四 川：侯女士 13661967205
广 州：樊女士 15618983213